Crafts Application (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crafts Application (Accepted)

Post by Craafts on Sun May 18, 2014 1:44 am

Main Character

In-game name: Crafts

Job: Dual Blade

Level: 201

Do you have experience with bossing: I have experience with more "common" bosses such as ht/cht, zak etc. I don't have any experience with CRA bosses and hard Magnus yet. And the few (like three runs hehe) empress runs I've been too wasn't very successful unfortunatley...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself: I hate writing about myself since I can never come up with things to write about.
Anyways, I'm currently in my 2nd year in highschool where I'm studying economics (eww). I loove sports,music and history (a bit random, I know). I also have a werid sense of humor.
In my spare time I like to eat, go out with friends, to eat some more, watch football, hockey and basketball games and did I mention I like to eat? I used to play hockey but I got injured so bad (knee injury) that after 12 years of playing the sport, I had to quit.
If you want to know anything else about me, just ask and I will answer =)    

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? 2005 - till now

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Crafts, Behavoirs, Classes and a bunch of linkskill mules that I don't use anymore.

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: UrbanLegend, Dragonite, Enora, Nandos / Veirfy are the more serious guilds I've been in.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? UrbanLegend started to die so the active members from it created Dragonite and then our leader got hacked and the hacker deleted the guild for some reason. I left Enora since I needed a break from the game due to some irl issues that was happening. Nandos / Verify has become very inactive with only around 3-4 members online unfortunatley, so I decided to leave it.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? I'd say everyday.

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 3h+ (unless I'm not super busy)

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? At the moment I'm trying to level up my traits, but beside that, I do pq's and bosses (the easier ones). I'm also trying to do kritias invasion thingy as much as I can.    

How do you gain mesos? From events, loots from bosses, some merching from time to time and I've been selling some scrolling service aswell.

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? I have.

Why do you want to join us? Because you guys are very friendly and some of my friends is in the guild already which makes it even better!

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Zack, Maria, Chris, Lauren, Bella and the witch (you know who you are..!)

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I'm a nice guy who likes to help people out and I'm quite talkactive aswell. I don't know what else to say heh..

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Chris told me to check the site out after I started getting more interested with the guild.
Craafts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crafts Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 1:46 am

IAN!! <33

Yes from me ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 3:18 am

Mhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 10:16 am

THE WITCH?!?!

Well you seem like a nice guy, and everyone in this guild seems to get injured all the time so you can fit in just nice with them Neutral 

YES from me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 10:27 am

hello ian,

nice application! just have 2 questons:

What is your opinion on duped items?

What is your favorite food?

for now its a YES from me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 11:35 am

YES, you fellow swede Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Your application has been accepted.

Please contact HyakkaRyou, LTeureka, or Teale to be added to the guild, and create an account on the forum with your main IGN as your username.

See you in game soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top