Application (Accepted)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi Dennis

I have a few questions for you
Did you leave or get kicked from ATMsweden? If, Why? Was there any drama involved?
What do you expect from Bonded as a guild, and what do you think we expect of you?
Do you have any hobbies/interests besides Maple/?Nitendo?
Do you have any other goals besides reaching lvl 250/Maxing traits?
Do you really want to main your current character you're playing on'?

Suggestion, add some details about what you do in your life, your hobbies, your interests, anything that can help us to get along with you better. You know, speaking ingame you were probably very clear and open to questions that 've been asked by guildies, but people who read your application might find it a bit skinny.

Also, even though as Idril mentioned that already, we're interested in people's opinion on duped items - read it as "we do not want duped items in the guild". Share your view on the matter and be honest in saying if you own any, cause we're going to ask you to get rid of them if you do.

Anyway I like how much you want to join the guild and so on, which I'm quite found of.

I recently left Maplestory, but I hope you can achieve all the goals you're aiming for.

Goodluck.

Back to top Go down

To Stonkbois

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 pm

I usually focus on 5~ lvls a day and the rest of the time to get myself geared up since i don't want to get any of the duped stuff, sometimes i go farm Vampire castle for lvl 125 gear, sometimes i just go farm red coins, And mostly i just do quest to get gear and most quests dont give much xp at all. And when i say i play 10+ hours a day i mean that i can play alot more but playing all by myself aint too fun ^^.

I'm also lvl 120 now btw.

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis

Back to top Go down

To JessLegate

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Did you leave or get kicked from ATMsweden? If, Why? Was there any drama involved? There was no drama or no kicking what so ever. i just asked to join a guild right when i started playing again to get a bit involved and make some friends, there was no application or nothing, they just invited me. And after a couple of days in the guild not a single person responded to me or talked to me at all. There were mostly 1-3 perople online at the most. Thats why i left.

What do you expect from Bonded as a guild, and what do you think we expect of you?
I expect to hopefully make some new friends to spend my time ingame with and hopefully join them on whatever they are doing. I'm up for almost anything so. And since i've recently came back i don't really know what you should expect for me, Loyality is allways a big thing and that i will do my best at. Smile

Do you have any hobbies/interests besides Maple/?Nitendo?
Ehm. Since i graduated as a Chef, i've allways liked cooking so i allways make full on meals every day even when i lived with my family i made them dinner. Most of my other hobbys are involved in computers. I enjoy building computers. I've allways been into trading (Trying to make money) in all the games i have ever played.

Do you have any other goals besides reaching lvl 250/Maxing traits?
My main goal in Maple is just to have fun. Reaching lvl 250 and all the other stuff that comes with it is just something extra.

Do you really want to main your current character you're playing on'?
I really do believe Soul Master is my class, i enjoy it alot!

Also, even though as Idril mentioned that already, we're interested in people's opinion on duped items - read it as "we do not want duped items in the guild". Share your view on the matter and be honest in saying if you own any, cause we're going to ask you to get rid of them if you do.
I mentioned in a previous post that im all against ANY kind of hacking, and i did read and watch videos about the duping right when i came back cuz i realized the economy was screwed. I have been keeping away from buying stuff in FM, I have only been selling stuff that i've found. PS. The only thing i have bought in FM is 4x Miracle scrolls / Gm scrolls for 2h Sword att.

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 pm

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis wrote:I usually focus on 5~ lvls a day

This kind of goal doesn't seem reachable if you're only doing 5 levels per day.

We have a level limit for the main guild which is 170 (however if you were to be accepted be added into the mule guild then moved back across)

if you continue to do 5 levels per day you're looking at 34 days to get to 170, you could do more than 5 per day doing a limit to the amount of levels you accumulate per day isn't a very efficient way of levelling.

"oh, i got my 5 levels il stop, even though i could go further"

Why set this low level accumulation?
Do you only limit yourself to 5 per day?
Would you increase it?
How do you plan to achieve 170 in a faster rate?

iIdril.

Back to top Go down

To iIdril

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:34 pm

I didnt mean it like that at all, its not im gonna stop lvling after 5 lvls .... i just try to get ATLEAST 5 lvls a day then go work on getting some better gear, and if i feel i have some time over ill go lvl some more, and as mentioned previously, i don't really know where and what to do to lvl up the fastest way since i just returned.

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:03 pm

He is 120 atm , so its 5x10 till 170 ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Hmm, ok

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

U have my YES ^^

U seem like a guy thats very interssted in our guild and i like that^^

lets hope u stay here for a while.

PS: even tho u get added to mule guild we in the main guild will still be here so dw. we are online everyday most of us so if theres anything just ask if u need help ^^

Ill gladly help you and i know the guild memebers are too! hope to see u in-game if u get accepted~

HyakkaRyou~ Aka: Cow~

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi again Dennis, it's hard to lvl fast if you don't know where to grind, as most areas are outdated from when you played, and this is something that we van help you with.

You have my Yes. Good luck with your application.

Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:00 pm

After good answer and quick answer it's a Yes from me. Would also be awesome to have some more online Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 am

Stonkbois wrote: Would also be awesome to have some more online Very Happy

you're probably experiencing the summer break syndrome.

Yes to Dennis. However, out of curiosity, why did you stop mapling 4 years ago?

Good luck,
QraQra

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 am

QraQra wrote:
Stonkbois wrote: Would also be awesome to have some more online Very Happy

you're probably experiencing the summer break syndrome.

Yes to Dennis. However, out of curiosity, why did you stop mapling 4 years ago?

Good luck,
QraQra

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis wrote:What was your reason for taking the break?
Back in the day it was more about the community than lvling and stuff if you get what i mean, Friends and "Family" as we called it was a big part of the game, and some of my friends quited for various reasons. When i was left alone i felt no more satisfaction in playing the game all by myself.

Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 am

Ah cool.. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:46 am

yes

Back to top Go down

Re: Application

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks Grooser for answering the question for me.

And sorry for being inactive today, I have been moving to my new appartment all day so I've had no chance to check on this thread.

Cheers.

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:01 am

You have been accepted to the guild Please contact: Hyakkaryou/Teale/Beatsgoeson/Lteureka In game for a guild invite.

Cheeerrrsss~

Back to top Go down

Wohoo

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:28 am

Celebrate good times c'mon!!

iTzSuperXSin / Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2