Application (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application (Accepted)

Post by iTzSuperXSin on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Main Character

In-game: name: iTzSuperXSin

Job: Soul Master

Level: 113

Do you have experience with bossing: Yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Real name: Dennis

Country: Sweden

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Tell us about yourself: I've been playing games all my life starting at Nintendo 64. I've recently came back to maplestory from not playing for 4 whole years. Sadly i couldnt recover my old account with all my stuff on (Can't access e-mail anymore), so i made a new account the last week and today i met a really nice from your guild, BeatsGoesOn. A really nice guy who helped me out in the Root abyss. So i asked him where i could apply since it seemed like a really nice guild that helps people out, which i find rare. I currently don't have a job so i can play alot any day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? Started in early 2008

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Woah i can't remember all of my Alt's from all those years ago, but my mail char was called SuperXSin (That most of the people knew back then).

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Had my own guild "MapleLegends" Back in the day, but i couldnt recover my account so. Now when i came back to ems i joined a guild called ATMsweden knowing nothing about them.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? So i left ATMsweden cuz there's rarely ever anyone online and when there is someone online they don't even talk, What i want i a guild is mostly a active social community so Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week?  7

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 10+ (Until i find a job)

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Mostly farming / Questing / Grinding

How do you gain mesos? Selling the stuff i find over night in FM

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes

Why do you want to join us? BeatsGoesOn was my inspiration, A really nice and helpful dude that made a good name for your guild, so i asked where i could apply Smile

Are there any persons you know in our guild? BeatsGoesOn is the only one Smile

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I'm a nice guy that's active and is up for mostly anything, I also don't waste my time when online.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? As listed above, i asked BeatsGoesOn for the application site Smile
avatar
iTzSuperXSin
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello Dennis,

What bossing experience do you have? (What bosses have you killed)

Do you have link skill characters?

What is the highest level you have gotten from 2008-present date

What "stuff" do you sell? (item names)

What do you farm?

iIdril.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Well first a few questions:

Could you say the lvls/names of the chars you do remember?

What specific items do you merch?

do you know most of the items in fm are duped and if you buy them now, would you stop merching them if we let you in?

Well thats all i can think of after waking up Very Happy Razz
I hope your a fast replied and checks very often!

Nice meeting you Dennis ^^!!!

~ HyakkaRyou~ THA COW~
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello Dennis and welcome to our forum.

I have some questions,

Do you think that you will take a break again any time soon?
What was your reason for taking the break?
Is the only reason that you want to join us the fact that BeatsGoesOn inspierd you? (I'd like a better reason)
Will the soul master be your main? Since you haven't played for 4 years you may have alot of classes to try out, we don't want you to change main every week.

I'll stay tuned for answers, Grooser.
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:45 pm

If I remember correctly SuperXSin was a "badass"  Smile Sin back then . (Might be wrong ofc)
I`ll keep My vote till You have anwsered the questions asked from the other guildies.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

To iIdril

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm

What bossing experience do you have? (What bosses have you killed) Zak, Pianus, Papulatus, Horntail (Basically all the ones that where available when i last played)

Do you have link skill characters? I can't really answer this since i just came back less then a week ago i don't really know what a link skill is Razz

What is the highest level you have gotten from 2008-present date: i was 120~ something with my oldes char SuperXSin can't remember exact level after all these years.

What "stuff" do you sell? (item names) Gm scrolls & Onyx apples mostly now from the dungeon.

What do you farm? I've been using the Maple mini duogenon tickets to farm up some cash right now.
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

To HyakkaRyou

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Could you say the lvls/names of the chars you do remember?
I basically only played on SuperXSin back in the day. i made some alts every now and then , but none of them passed lvl 100 so im sorry but i can't remember any names, i allways make such silly names.

What specific items do you merch?
And right now i only have the GM scrolls / onyx apples that i've farmed since i couldnt recover my old account with my old stuff on it.

do you know most of the items in fm are duped and if you buy them now, would you stop merching them if we let you in?
Yes i noticed the economy now was a little fucked up to what i can remember, so i researched a bit and came across a vid with one of the "dupers" confessing. And that's kind of the reason why i try to make my own gear, Im all against hacking of any sort. Still doing my best to collect gear pieces of my own.

Nice to meet you too! Very Happy
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

To Grooser

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Do you think that you will take a break again any time soon?
I wasn't planing on doing so.

What was your reason for taking the break?
Back in the day it was more about the community than lvling and stuff if you get what i mean, Friends and "Family" as we called it was a big part of the game, and some of my friends quited for various reasons. When i was left alone i felt no more satisfaction in playing the game all by myself.

Is the only reason that you want to join us the fact that BeatsGoesOn inspierd you? (I'd like a better reason)
The reason isnt only because of Beats, i've been looking for a good guild active guild i could start my new journey with this past week that i've been playing, but most people i ask really don't even answer me and so Beats is the first person i've came across thats been nice to me and presented his guild in a good way.

Will the soul master be your main? Since you haven't played for 4 years you may have alot of classes to try out, we don't want you to change main every week.
I feel really good with my soul master and i'm already working on my gear so i don't feel any need at all to change my character at any point (possibly try a new class when i reach 200~ but not change main). I already did try out some classes, mostly the old explorer classes new skills, and i still like the Soul master the best. It fits my personality really well Smile
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Hello again Dennis,

GM scrolls im guessing you're referring to as miracle scrolls?

These types of scrolls (well almost all scrolls really) are classed as a duped item, we don't sell these kinds of items, perfectly fine for self use however but not for selling.

if you were to be accepted would you stop merching these kinds of items?

iIdril.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

The GM, or miracle scrolls are considered duped, if you would be accepted, you would have to stop merching them.

A link skill is when you reach lvl 70, 120 and 210 on a special character, you gain a skill that can be used on other characters on your account. Here's a little guide: http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-link-skills-guide/

From my understanding you want to join us to meet new friends and not have play alone. This is a vaild reason, actually the same as why I joined.

I like that you plan to stick with your soul master, however I would like to hear some other guild members opinions before I vote.
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To iIdril And Grooser

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 pm

I guess what use to be called GM scrolls now are referred to Miracle scrolls, and forgive me. I didnt realize that they counted as a duped item, since thats like my only source of income atm (Only selling them cuz they drop in the Leprechaun dungeons with the NX ticket) i will gladly stop selling them because i guess you guys could teach me one thing or another about making money different ways Smile

And Grooser you're correct, thats mostly the reason why i want to join, ofc to do boss runs and stuff aswell, but that's the main part.
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 pm

We will gladly help you with various tasks, I would still like to see what the other guild members think Smile
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm

I've met you ingame and spoke with you a bit (sorry for going afk)

Good to see you applied =) and welcome to our forum Dennis.

Yeah since you left maple back 4 years ago, a lot have things have changed, (for good or worse, is up to you xD ) duped items flooded fm and we restrict the sale of them at times due to events and such.

It's good to see you're willing to stop selling if asked to, and it's good to see you have a flexible time to play (giving you more time to try things out) along with a willingness to commit to maple Smile

I'm pretty set on my decision already (from this app and previous experience) but would like to know a bit more about you (Sorry I'm nosey) what you do other than maple, what you work as, any hobbies, do you play any sports? This type of thing

Best of luck with your application.
-Aaron
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

To BeatsGoesOn

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:41 pm

I mentioned im previous posts that i can play almost any time during the day since i don't have a job ( currently looking for one ) Razz

And i really don't have any other hobbies than to be at the computer, thats my life and i love it ^^
ofcourse i do watch movies and stuff. Sometimes i do also play Counter Strike Global Offensive with irl friends, thats it, My life in a nutshell lol.

I Wake up, play some games, eat, play more games, eat, play games, Sleep. With some bathroom breaks ofcourse. Most people would say its a shitty life but i love it, Will have to put some time to the side when i get a job tho Razz
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by iTzPhannie on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 pm

another swede is always a positive thing so i vote yes xD
its good for ur health to do physical activities but i quess u already know that ^^

bajskorvis
avatar
iTzPhannie
Harp
Harp

Posts : 105
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 102
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

iTzPhannie wrote:bajskorvis

Trevligt.

May I ask where in Sweden you live? Also, would you care to tell us about your family a little, and what did you read when you were in the gymnasium/high school? Smile
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Grooser

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 pm

I live in Östersund, Jämtland.

Graduated with a Chef degree. (Hotell & Restaurang)

Have been working in the buisness for 2 years. Only recently quit my job for various reasons.

Also i only have 1 older brother that lives in Norway, idk really that u want me to tell you, More specific questions would be appreciated Razz
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Hey Dennis,

I like your application for so far.
(I played in the same time as you and still play but I dont remember you and I checked your account at the maple site and your Sin is lv 113 :p , Oke back to the apply)

I have just 1 question for you: How long do you think it will take you to reach lv 170+?

Greatings Cobus / ItsLikeHurt
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

iTzSuperXSin wrote:
Why do you want to join us? BeatsGoesOn was my inspiration, A really nice and helpful dude that made a good name for your guild, so i asked where i could apply Smile

Are there any persons you know in our guild? BeatsGoesOn is the only one Smile

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I'm a nice guy that's active and is up for mostly anything, I also don't waste my time when online.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? As listed above, i asked BeatsGoesOn for the application site Smile


HES MINE  D:<

LAURA RULES:

1. DO NOT STEAL AARON FROM ME
2. DO NOT TOUCH HIM IN HIS PANTS THATS ALSO MINE

_________________________________

if you accep the laura rules
i vote yes ^^
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

To ItsLikeHurt & Laura

Post by iTzSuperXSin / Dennis on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Most people knew me from FM, i was mostly merchanting all day and just hanging out, i wasnt much of a lvler.

And my aim is to get atleast a couple of lvls each day (days i have time to play). And now that everything is changed i don't really know where to lvl so. Some help where i should lvl and i should manage to do it in no time Smile

@Laura Deal ^^
avatar
iTzSuperXSin / Dennis
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Im happy with the anwsers so far. We defenetly can help You out with leveling (guide on the site when You are accepted) + tips on how to gain mesos.

Its a Yes.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Lumichu wrote:
HES MINE  D:<

LAURA RULES:

1. DO NOT STEAL AARON FROM ME
2. DO NOT TOUCH HIM IN HIS PANTS THATS ALSO MINE

_________________________________

if you accep the laura rules
i vote yes ^^

Aaron = Laura's life .___.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:23 am

iTzSuperXSin wrote:

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week?  7

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 10+ (Until i find a job)

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Mostly farming / Questing / Grinding

Hello Very Happy

Nice to see your application. You say you play 10+ a day and have been playing for a week ish now after you came back. What my question is if you play all days of the week and play 10+ hours a day how are you only lvl 113 with around 70 hours played you should be higher lvl. Is this because you have been trying to make mesos in fm or?.

Cheers
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am

@Asbjorn - He freshly made a new account and alot has changed for Him during the last 4 years. Its not as easy for everyone to go 1-150/200 in 3-4 days.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:41 pm

BennetWitch wrote:
Lumichu wrote:
HES MINE  D:<

LAURA RULES:

1. DO NOT STEAL AARON FROM ME
2. DO NOT TOUCH HIM IN HIS PANTS THATS ALSO MINE

_________________________________

if you accep the laura rules
i vote yes ^^

Aaron = Laura's life .___.

<3

Yes from me Dennis,

Goodluck with your application.
-Aaron
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum