Stronkbois application (Accepted)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stronkbois application (Accepted)

Post by Stronkbois on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

In-game name: Stronkbois

Job: Zero

Level: 183 atm. soon 200

Do you have experience with bossing: From pre bang and from watching videos/streams

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself: Right now i own my own graphic firm. Which gives me a lot of free time i which i mostly spend on playing maplestory and streaming when my internet stops acting like a idiot again Very Happy I'm a happy dane who loves to go partying with my friends. Also i try to always have a good attitude in game and out of game. I use a lot of time reading/watching maplestory guides about bossing and merching.

Tell us about yourself: The same as above ^^ Very Happy

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? Since pre big bang with a lot of breaks but since i got bored of being playing league i want to get back to maplestory and have been playing for a month and really seem to enjoy it.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS:

Stronkboi 174 Cannon master
And3rs3n 146 Phantom
Linkskillop 70 Mercedes
FingeriInNose 45 Spearman

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Can't remember the names of them most social guilds.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? When i held my breaks i always said nice farewell and left the guilds and either joined them again when i came back or found new one if they disbanded.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 6

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 5-7

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Grinding, Merching, Chatting and bossing.

How do you gain mesos? Merching

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes clearly

Why do you want to join us? Was told you were the best bossing guild in Ems also my friends i play with are slackers so i will never be able to mob/bossing with them since they are always behind me in lvls and gear. Also i would love to have some people to be social with Very Happy

Are there any persons you know in our guild? No

Why should we invite you into the guild ? Because in every game i play i strive to be the best. By this i mean when i played league i did'nt stop before i where d1 high lp and when i played cs:go i did'nt stop before i was legendary eagle. Also i'm a happy person who sends good vibes out. I try to help people where i can and i'm always social Very Happy

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Asked around on the server for the best bossing guild.

Be free to ask me questions if you have some and i will try to answer them as fast as possible.

Cheers
Asbjørn Andersen

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Re: Stronkbois application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:24 pm

will you stick on your zero even after the nerf in future?
What are you merching?
you said you had a lot of breaks, will you take a break shortly after joining?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello Asbjørn,

You've been playing since pre big bang (5 yrs +) and you don't even have 1 lv 200 char?...

You have very low level chars with the exception of the cannoneer and your zero, are these your only characters or do you have others for link skills?

Because of the breaks it feels very guild hopperish, leaving one guild to join another when you come back and not even remembering the name of it, if you took a break would you leave us in the same way? we consider our members to be like family.

What items do you merch? E.g. Equips/Scrolls/Boss Drops/Books etc.

What is your opinion on duped items?

iIdril.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:40 pm

will you stick on your zero even after the nerf in future?
Yes for sure i love playing the class don't care about the dmg tbh. every class can get max dmg so if they nerf it ye w/e unless they nerf it to oblivion ofc. and i'm forced to change to something better.

What are you merching?
Depends on what is selling best atm. mostly godly items but also small things like onyx apple etc.

you said you had a lot of breaks, will you take a break shortly after joining?
No this time i'm here to stay.

Cheers

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Hello neighbour.

What's the reason(s) for your former breaks?

What makes you so convinced that you will stay this time?

Do you merch scrolls and such too?

What do you expect from the guild, and which bosses would you like to kill with us?

I have to agree with iIdril on the point where you don't have any high lvld chars, even thought you've been playing for quite long (don't really think Zero can count as it's very easy to lvl), do you have any explanation to this or is it simply that you don't bother continue after like lvl 175?

Grooser.

Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:23 pm

You've been playing since pre big bang (5 yrs +) and you don't even have 1 lv 200 char?...

I played on GMS before europe came out so that i why i don't have that high level account on ems. Also i was quite young at that time as you can guess so using the most efficient way of lvling was'nt how i leveled. Like the way we made money was farming green mushrooms farming panlids and selling them for 300k Razz so that's why my toons ain't that high level yet.

You have very low level chars with the exception of the cannoneer and your zero, are these your only characters or do you have others for link skills?
Not yet sadly but i have a goal of getting one link skill character each week.

Because of the breaks it feels very guild hopperish, leaving one guild to join another when you come back and not even remembering the name of it, if you took a break would you leave us in the same way? we consider our members to be like family.

I can understand that easily. The reason i think i quit before was because of two reasons first of all the guilds i joined did'nt feel like a family it was just like chatting with people you meet in Henesys.
Reason number two was that as i mentioned above i was quiete young at the time so when my friends quit the game i did'nt have any one to chat with or play with and as a young lad i could be quiet scary to try to find new friends. But luckily as all humans we grow both in years but also in our social interaction with others. Also as i mentioned in my answer above i don't see the game as something i will take a break from this time else i would'nt try to write a application for a guild since i know what commitment comes with joining a guild.

What items do you merch? E.g. Equips/Scrolls/Boss Drops/Books etc.

I merch equips scrolls and mentioned above easy things to make small money on like onyx apples etc.

What is your opinion on duped items?

Well as a salesman i hate them more than a fucking spider in my room. Since they fuck up the market. I would love to see the game without duped items. I try to avoid them as much as possible like if i see a godly item that is clearly duped beacuse of price/stats i don't buy it. Since it will scam my buyers in the end. Also beacuse of the fear of duped items i scroll/cube/potential all of my own items.

What's the reason(s) for your former breaks?

As i said above the biggest reason i left was because my friend left and that is why i'm finding a serious guild this time to play with Very Happy

What makes you so convinced that you will stay this time?

That i'm tired of mmorpg tried wildstar got bored instantly and the only other game i play is league so that is on and off so won't interfere with maplestory Very Happy Also i hope to find some people i can have fun and play with in maple this time.

Do you merch scrolls and such too?

Some times if i can find them cheap yes.

What do you expect from the guild, and which bosses would you like to kill with us?

I expect people that can help me and i can help them back with bossing and tbh. all bosses i just want to boss because i find it hella fun and it brings in a small amount of cash. What i expect is atleast like 3 boss runs a week.

I have to agree with iIdril on the point where you don't have any high lvld chars, even thought you've been playing for quite long (don't really think Zero can count as it's very easy to lvl), do you have any explanation to this or is it simply that you don't bother continue after like lvl 175?

I also agree that my chars are low lvl atm. i looked through the other applications before i posted mine of course and it seemed like low lvl was'nt the problem but i expect my characters to get high lvl very soon since atm. i play non stop. The reason my cannon master never got higher lvl was just i began finding it really boring at the high lvl because of the no interaction with it and that's why i made a zero three days ago and i fell in love with it instantly.

Hope this helps clearing up some things.

Cheers

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello again Asbjørn,

I remember prebb times were hard as i was playing then too, however afterwards it got easier (too easy in my opinion...) even at a young age excuse me if you find this mean but i don't see it as a good excuse, you've had 5 years+ to level even with the breaks. (Depending on when you started the game but prebb was around 4-5 years ago maybe more cant remember hahaha xD)

in your reply you said you "merch equips and scrolls" some equips can be duped and sold at a lower price than normal, also 90% of scrolls are classed as a duped item, would you stop selling scrolls if you were accepted as a member of Bonded?

iIdril.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:46 pm

In your reply you said you "merch equips and scrolls" some equips can be duped and sold at a lower price than normal, also 90% of scrolls are classed as a duped item, would you stop selling scrolls if you were accepted as a member of Bonded?

If the guilds don't want me to sell scrolls yes then it's no problem for me tbh. i find a way to make moneys without them so no problem for me Very Happy

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Stronkbois wrote: i hate them more than a fucking spider in my room.
Made me laugh xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:50 pm

I don't know why but from the replies and such I really like this application. Best of luck with it!

Provided you level some more, avoid dupes (like a spider in your room) You have my vote as a yes

Goodluck with your application.
-Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Expect to get 190 tonight Very Happy

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi Asbjørn 

I'd like to speak to you in game at some point soon to get to know you a bit better. Maybe do a few pqs or some RA with me.  Once I've had a personal comm with you, I'll vote. 

Best of luck, seeing you soon,

(peeps from Denmark are nice)

Jess.

(IGN; JessLegate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Stronkbois wrote:Expect to get 190 tonight Very Happy

If you stick to this and get 190 tonight i'll say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:46 pm

BennetWitch wrote:
I remember prebb times were hard as i was playing then too

nooo it was easlier then now (for me) o3o lvl 125~ 161 in 8hours ~.~
and now... idk few lvls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Lumichu wrote:
BennetWitch wrote:

and now... idk few lvls?

back then i found hard, since it was around when i first started so for most part i didn't have a clue, so i found it hard getting to 120 before bb (i was a flame wiz back then)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Lumichu wrote:
BennetWitch wrote:

and now... idk few lvls?

spamming genesys with hs doesn't count xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello again, I don't have any problem with your man not being lvl 200 or so, what I ment that after playing for 5 years most think that you should have at least 1 lvl 200, but as iIdril said, if you can live up to your expectation that you'll be 190 this week, you have a Yes from me too Wink

Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Welcome man,

That people called "guild members" didn't leave alot of questions for me here but I found 1  Suspect 
You said you played GMS before, what job's and lv accounts you had there?

Cobus~ ItsLikeHûrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Hehehehe sorry Cobus <33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:01 am

I don't know what to think, 

You play maplestory for a while now, you have many choaracters and none are level 200 or close. Also i don't count zero since it's easy to level.

Why do you want to join this guild, why this one rather another ?
I need to know how much you want to join us and how motivated you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 am

Why do you want to join this guild, why this one rather another ?
I need to know how much you want to join us and how motivated you are.

To say it simple i heard that this was the best bossing guild and that is why im applying. I see no reason to bullshit and say it's beacuse i heard it's the one with the nicest people Very Happy Even though it seems like all of you are some really nice guys/girls Very Happy

You said you played GMS before, what job's and lv accounts you had there?

Yes many years ago so i don't really remember them exactly i think the name on my main was inuyashaole it was a I/L mage around lvl 170 i remember doing the orbis PQ when it was able to glitch it by pulling you internet cable in and out of the computer Razz

Btw. guys not to sound like an ass but since this is the fitfh time people point out i'm not lvl 200+ with that many years of playing i'm just going to try to explain it so hopefully all will understand why.

1: When i held my breaks from maplestory it was'nt just a week or two it was between 6-12 months.
2: I played on gms to start with but when it became full with hackers i got tired of the game and choose to quit. When i heard ems came out my friends told me that there was almost no hackers so that is why i chose to come back again and i'm glad i did because the game is perfect atm.

Hope that helps clearing it out

Cheers

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Stronkbois on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:47 am

Btw. sadly because of the patch at 04.00 i won't be able to get my lvl 190 tonight i hope to still reach the 189 and get the last one tomorrow.

Cheers

Stronkbois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:02 am

i think i remember your cannoneer i should have u in bl somewher in 1 of my chars xD

and well ill hold my vote for now ill see how it goes futher Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:07 am

Well you answer all the question correct for me and you answer the questions fast,
I know Zero is a easy job to get at lv 200 compared to the rest but the rules are 170+ and he is 170+ so in that way he is welcome, and notice it taked me 5 years to get lv 200, I have my DB 3,5 years now and its only 3 months lv 200.

I like your application so far so you will get a YES from me

Cobus / ItsLikeHûrt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Im not sure so im staying neutural
- Cant decide yes/no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down