Main Character
I couldn't take a Prt SC sry

In-game name:
Shaco123

Job:
Buccaneer

Level:

Do you have experience with bossing:
I am not so experienced in EMS and there are several bosses i haven't tried and i have a lack of experince but i have tried all the bosses in KMS

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

SeungBin Moon nick name (SB)

Korea
Tell us about yourself: I am currently in university and i am playing maplestory in my spare times i am not so proud about my level but i can try my best to get much high lvl as i can also sometimes i have exams and preparations so bare me but i sometimes cant log in as often as every else can.

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing?
since the 4th anniv of KMS

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS:
Shadower lvl 105
IL mage 152 doesnt exist any more
Dragon knight lvl 64
Buccaneer lvl134
Cleric 103 doesnt exist
Wild Hunter 94 doesnt exist
Battle Mage 150 KMS
lumi lvl 101
Shad lvl 201 KMS
Kaiser lvl 170 KMS

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in:
Rawrrr, Tree, JackPot, Nerds

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
i left Rawrr cause i had personal reasons for studies and other guild reasons i left tree cause the guild didnt really fit me also i came in cause of my friend and after he left I really didnt have a reason to stay JackPot was a guild from my friend living nearby he was afk for a long time and lost his acc so i left and i am currently in nerds

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week?
i do play about 4~5 days per week
On average, how many hours do you play per day?
i play about 3h~4h per day
How do you spend your time in MapleStory?
i chat and try to lvl up by PQ most of the times
How do you gain mesos?
I merch and i got 620mil scammed and hacked 2 weeks ago so i am merchig again

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ?
Yes and i will obey the rules
Why do you want to join us?
well i heard it is a very fine guild and i wanted to join every once if a while but i didnt know how to get in
Are there any persons you know in our guild?
Pewdiepie0 and juv0
Why should we invite you into the guild ?
I did abandon guilds but i had personal reasons for it i try best to be a friendly user also i will try my best to level up and do as much as i can.
How did you find this site, did someone recommend you?
Pewdiepie0/ Robin told be about the guild and recommended me and told me the web site so that lead me to the sign up

i didnt really have much to say but i hope you understand
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaco's application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello SeungBin / Moon ;o

Your level is very low considering the majority of us are level 200+ and the boss experience is very low aswell, i'd suggest sticking with your current guild or a different one till you get more experience with bossing and get some more levels+equips so you can actually kill some things xD

I say this because most of the guild is around lv 200+ and most of our mules are above lv 130 (excluding link skills for some). Although i see you have high level chars in KMS however not the case in EMS. You still need to get more experience and personally i think it would benefit you more if you were in a guild with people more around your level so you can help each other.

On that basis im saying no, Sorry and good luck with your apply.

iIdril.

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzPhannie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:59 pm

I dont rly know what to say cus im completely worn out But theres some things im wondering, why did u stop playing kms? And where do you live atm?
iTzPhannie
Harp
Harp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:03 pm

i stopped playing KMS cause i got bored also i got hacked a total of 4times while i played KMS i think that is the main reason i quit also i currently live in Ostrava CzechRepublic
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzPhannie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Alright and aproximately how fast do you level up? Ur quite low lvl atm and i dont want to let somebody in that is low lvl and will stay that way
iTzPhannie
Harp
Harp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:09 pm

i think i can do about till 160 in 2weeks? and then after 165 it will be quite fast
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzPhannie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm

I like how fast u reply, i vote yess Smile)
iTzPhannie
Harp
Harp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Well you show dedication to level, and you have experience with kms and bosses there (basically the same here but not as hard) yes most of our guild members are 200+ but that shouldn't penalise you for being a lower level.

You've agreed to our guild rules which states no selling of duped items or items seen as dupes. So as long as you follow our rules and level up I don't see why you wouldn't be a nice edition to our guild.

Yes from me.
Goodluck with your application.
-Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi Shaco

I'm a bit disapointed by your application, it's kind of messy and too small in my opinion. I think the size of an application is pretty important, the more you write the better we get to know you and the better we can judge your application. Besides that it shows effort if you've wrote a lot, in this case I don't see a lot of effort.

I'm glad to see that you are pretty active in Europe Maplestory especially in a time so hard, but the more you are active, the more you should be ambitious (if I can speak of ambition over a game). What are your long term goals in game? For example, leveling to 200 is quite easy now and on your pace I guess you're already on your good way. But there's more in maple than leveling, there's making more characters, gearing up, perfecting one main (that is, traits and other content), what are you going to do once you hit 200?
Also, tell me more about your maple past. How did you find the experience in kms? It's not so easy to get in there outside of korea, were you there for whatever reason?

One more thing, what you mean by; 'my 620 mil is hacked & scammed'?

I'll wait for your next reply before voting, as it is I'm finding pretty lackluster and I'd like to be more ensured about you.

Legate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:49 pm

1st i am sorry about the short sign up i didnt really want to but i couldnt really think about more.Also i think my goal is to make my buccaneer my perfect main with all my other link skills also i am not that rich so i dont think i have a giant ambition to make it perfect but i think i will make it pretty decent. Also you mentioned about making new characters i dont really have too much to spend my money on MS as i dont really have too much of a income to get extra slots but i try my best to have more link skills and get them up to my main also about the 620mil i actually got hacked 2 weeks ago and lost 320mil also got scammed on the same week 300mil i am sorry if it made you question thank you.
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Well overall I get a positive feel from this, I hope we can see you as  another eager and active person and a nice addition.

Vote: Yes!

Good luck with the other voters.

Legate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello SB and welcome to our forum, I don't have any troubble with your lvl, would be worse if you were like lvl 50.

Your apply is quite short, yet informative. I believe that you have quite alot of experience in maplestory as you've been playing for 6-7 years. however I'd like to know the lvls of the chars you played in KMS, also how long you have been playing in EMS.

- Non-apply related question -

How do you think EMS is compared to KMS? Is it very different or pretty much the same?
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:11 pm

i think i did write dat in the description also ive been playing EMS for like 4years yet
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:16 pm

also its not much of a difference but i think there are a lot more players so its harder to lvl and i think too much server lag as there are more then like 30 servers including Kradia and demethos Very Happy
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh I didn't see that you wrote KMS behind some of the listed characters, I like that you have a lvl 201 (and shad too :p) but it kind of worries me that you've played for 4 years and your highest char in EMS is 152, but as you earlier mentioned that you'll be 160 in 2 weeks, I will vote Yes.

And yeah, the player base Isn't that large in EMS.. xD
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:50 am

1 question.

when did u join nerds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:20 pm

I joined nerds cause I was recommended from a friend that I knew for a long time and he is the JR so after I got recommended I joined I left tree cause it was also kinda dead
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:42 pm

do you remember when you joined? o.o

but since u joined by a recomendation then iguess u dont know about its past so its fine.

ill give u a cow^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:42 pm

do you remember when you joined? o.o

but since u joined by a recomendation then iguess u dont know about its past so its fine.

ill give u a cow^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaco123 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:44 pm

hey i saw your message/post later i joined nerds about a month ago its not that long but i have been quite active during the period Very Happy
Shaco123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi Seung Bin, 

Thank you for applying.
What BennetWitch said makes sense, you should train with peoples of your level. But BeatsGoesOn is also right, you can't be penalized because of your level, and it's not a problem if you level fast. Also we have mules of various levels so we can help you.

@Jess : I prefer a short and compendious application rather a big, messy, irrelevant application.

You have my YES, goodluck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi Lucibilis

I have nothing to add on your comment @ me because my decision is final. And it is a yes.
I can give you the reasons why I told him that he hasn't done any effort on his application;

I'm not amused with by his English for a starter. There are so many mistakes in it and i'm afraid that that will keep you from intereferring with guildies.

The lay out of his application is really.. uhm.. hard to read actually. which brings me to the next point.
The lack of effort in his application is dramatic.

Well, I could just say; I wish you the best of luck and fun with Maple and may you find a guild that suits your needs best, my answer is no. But I gave him a chance by just answering my questions.

I basically feel that I could karate chop his app in half, one side being the questions and the other; his answers, and when the question side is larger than the one sentence answer side...Well you get the idea?

Actually I wanted to meet him ingame before casting any vote, but nvm about that.

Legate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 pm

@Above Judging someone for their language skills is, IMO, unfair. As long as he can make himself understood he's welcome in my eyes.
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:29 pm

He is in every situation, welcome in my eyes too. But atleast he could have use some punctuation marks, but this is no point to deny his Application, so I voted Yes ofc.

I was just trying to explain my personal thoughts of the 'messy' application to Lucilibis. Nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:09 pm

I see, I thought that "I'm not amused with by his English for a starter. There are so many mistakes in it and i'm afraid that that will keep you from intereferring with guildies." sounded a bit harsh, but now I understand your statement.
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top