Read is yes (Accepted)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by ProIly on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Main Character

In-game name: ProIly

Job: Paladin

Level: 10

Do you have experience with bossing: Yes, i did zak/czak, ht/cht, PB, RA and i tried CRA (Pierre and Queen)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Real name: Tim

Country: The Netherlands

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Tell us about yourself: Well i graduated from school (thankgod) and currently looking for a job, which means i have alot of free time to do what i want. One of those things are gaming. Played alot of games but for some weird reason i always come back to Maplestory, so here i am Very Happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? I played since GMS Beta. When EMS was in beta i started playing EMS for 2 years. I came back a few times but didnt really play. Now i started since 3 months again.

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Rizzler (130 Hermit) Rydazz (120 DK) inflexz (200 NL) ProlIy (100 KOC) ProIly (10 Warrior)

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in: Smexyjunks, Labyrinth

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Smexyjunks died. The people in Labyrinth are to mature and serious for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? 5

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 8

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? Grinding, Chilling, Merching

How do you gain mesos? Merching

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? Yes sir

Why do you want to join us? I already know a few people in the guild.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? Lauren, Fru, Suz, Laura, Spuds, Eve

Why should we invite you into the guild? I am always willing to help people out, i like to talk with people and im awesome.

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Ive talked about it with some people in the guild.

If you wanna know more, pull my finger.
avatar
ProIly
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Welcome Tim!

Already leaning towards a yes cause you're a warrior + dutch + was in smexyjunks like me...
But can you ellaborate more on how you merch and what kind of items (since not everyone in Bonded knows you yet)

Also, please level D:

Nick
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:31 pm

It doesn't seem like you've put too much effort into this :/

Is the only reason you want to join us the fact that you know some people in the guild?

Which items do you merch?

And damn, lvl 10 xD hope you're a fast lvler ~
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by iTzPhannie on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 pm

" played alot of other awesome games with great graphics and gameplay dynamics BUT for some reason alwayss comes back to this game maplestory.." ik that feel lool, how can u have experience from Bosses though?? Ur lvl 10 f3
avatar
iTzPhannie
Harp
Harp

Posts : 105
Join date : 2014-05-17
Age : 102
Location : somewhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:40 pm

iTzPhannie wrote:how can u have experience from Bosses though?? Ur lvl 10 f3

ProIly wrote:List of all of the character names you have used in EMS: Rizzler (130 Hermit) Rydazz (120 DK) inflexz (200 NL) ProlIy (100 KOC) ProIly (10 Warrior)

Pls.
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

I also have to ask, what do you mean with that Laby was to mature and serious for you?
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:47 pm

oooh... ivan
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by ProIly on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 pm

@Pillows: Well lately i didnt merch anymore cuz of all the dupers, but before the dupers i used to buy items and sell it for more (like everyone did). Depends what items, like everyone knew Zero would come out anytime soon, if i wanted to make money i would have bought alot of 2h sword miracle scrolls, so i can sell them for more when Zero is released. But with all the dupers its risky now.

@Grooser: Well its not the only reason, but it is a reason. The guild is just a fun group of people which i think i would fit in perfectly.

Well as in which items i merch, i explained above. Just figure out what people want to buy and make sure you have alot of it.

If i wanna level fast, i can level fast.

What i mean with too mature and serious is the fact they are all alot older. Think about 30+ and some are even older. They barely talk and if they talk its always serious stuff. You barely see jokes etc. Im way to different.

Sorry for the late response, just leveled KOC to 100. I need a few more items and i will level my paladin.
avatar
ProIly
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm

YES from me (dont be scared of my avatar)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Hi there, have a YES.

<3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 pm

I think you sorted most of things out, but "if you wanna level fast, you can level fast", well do you?

Gosh I feel like Lauren
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Grooser wrote:
Gosh I feel like Lauren

Don't know what you mean ;o meaneh! xD jks <3

Im going to stay Neutral on this C: Sorry to disappoint but i said i would Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Pillows wrote: was in smexyjunks like me...

pillow you was also in smexyjunks? O_o why i never knew you ff3?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Narcisgirl on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Eya Tim,

First I was thinking this must be a joke (lvl 10 part). Anyway, I read your apply, but you didn't convince me. I think you could have put more effort in your apply and besides that you looks like a job hopper to me. Sorry, but it's a NO from me. Good luck with all!

Narcisgirl~

_________________
Don't be scared of failure, the only failure is never to try~
avatar
Narcisgirl
Ice queen
Ice queen

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-05-10
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by ProIly on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

@Grooser: I think im gonna grind tomorrow and i will atleast be level 100.

@Narcisgirl: Rizzler and Rydazz got hacked when i got back after i quitted 5 years. So i felt like starting all over. That was like 3 months ago.

I felt like starting another NL so i made inflexz. I leveled it to 200 in like 1 / 2 months. After that i wanted to make some money because i also wanted to make another warrior. Now im making that warrior. How is that a job hopper?

Nobody likes to put alot of effort in an apply. I made the apply and i answered every question, wanna know more, ask me.
avatar
ProIly
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 pm

It's a YES for me
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:28 am

Your application is short, yes and you agreed to the guild rules, however I only have 1 issue which no one has picked up on yet which is holding my vote.

You agreed to rule 3 in our guild rules ( "Don't sell duped items or items considered duped" ) but later on said, and I quote here " if i wanted to make money i would have bought a lot of 2h sword miracle scrolls, so i can sell them for more when Zero is released."

Judging from you leaving maple DUE to dupes you would know 2h miracle scrolls are considered dupes... (If I'm not mistaken)

Our guild rules which you agreed to clearly state "Don't sell duped items or items considered duped" .... I think you can see where I am going with this...

I'd just like to know more about your selling habits seeing as you admitted yourself you would sell a duped item for money, and seeing as the item you admitted to be willing to sell is a duped item, it would be "risky" with "all the dupers"

Thank you for your time.
-Aaron
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by ProIly on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:42 am

@BeatsGoesOn: Yes i have agreed to the guild rules and still do ofcourse.

First of all i used that as an example because i had nothing else where i could think of. It was my way of telling you how i think of when i merched (5 years ago) before the dupers.

I came back 3 months ago and i started buying stuff and sell it. When i joined Labyrinth (after 1 month) i started hearing about dupers. I never heard of dupers before in Maplestory (when i played 5 years ago). I started talking with TOTA (Leader of Labyrinth) about dupers. She told me alot about it and said: Dont merch anymore, most of the items are duped. Since then i stopped merching. Tota gave me some stuff to sell so i could make some money.

I never left maple due to dupers. I left because there was still no 4th job and it was getting boring. At that time i was also 18/19 so i felt like going out more and meet people instead of gaming.

I hope this clears things up more.
avatar
ProIly
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 am

ProIly wrote:Nobody likes to put alot of effort in an apply. I made the apply and i answered every question, wanna know more, ask me.

I beg to differ.

The application system is not only a way to get to know the applicant, but also a way to see how much he, or she, want to get into the guild.

It seems like you think that you'll write some fast apply and then take for granted that you'll get accepted just because you know some of the members.

I'm sorry, but it's a NO from me.

Also, may I ask why you wrote that you make mesos by merching, if you're now saying that you does'nt merch? Does'nt make sense to me.
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by ProIly on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 am

@Grooser: Yes, i agree with you and the fact that i answered every question with a story to explain everything, should make you think i really wanna join the guild.

But since the beginning you keep saying: You just wanna join because you know some members. Which is not true. I also wanna join the guild to do boss runs and help other people out.

Thats how i started with getting mesos: "I came back 3 months ago and i started buying stuff and sell it".

avatar
ProIly
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 am

ProIly wrote:@Grooser: Yes, i agree with you and the fact that i answered every question with a story to explain everything, should make you think i really wanna join the guild.

But since the beginning you keep saying: You just wanna join because you know some members. Which is not true. I also wanna join the guild to do boss runs and help other people out.

Thats how i started with getting mesos: "I came back 3 months ago and i started buying stuff and sell it".

I appreciate that you write clear answers to the questions, thought I tried to point out that your statement "Nobody likes to put alot of effort in an apply" is wrong, yet I respect your way to write an apply, I just said what I think about it.

I was'nt pointing out that the only reason you're applying is because you know some of the members, I just pointed out that to ME it SEEMS like you took for granted that you were going to get accepted because of the fact that you know some members. Please not that I'm not trying to start some fight, I just expressing my opinion.

I still don't get why you wrote that you're merching in your apply when you merched 3 months ago, since you're not merching to make mesos, and that was the only thing mentioned in your apply, how do you make mesos?
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by ProIly on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 am

@Grooser: I know what you mean, but thats how i am. The only way to get to know me is talk with me and ask me questions, not through some application.

Yes some members know me, but that doesnt mean im automatically in the guild. Lauren, one of the friends i mentioned was even neutral. And most of the others i mentioned didnt even replied yet. I dont want to be treated differently because i know some people in the guild.

Mate, i dont do fights. We are just having an dicussion Very Happy.

For a long time i didnt focus on making mesos. The only thing i was focussing on was getting level 200. When i reached level 200 i did some boss runs with Labyrinth which gave me some mesos.

Lesson for next time: Reread my application.
avatar
ProIly
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 am

Oh Tim, making enemies already.
I know you're a good guy though, so yes from me.
/Teale
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:38 am

Hello Tim, and welcome to our forum.

As the application page is the first impression we get from potential members, to say that "Nobody likes to put alot of effort in an apply" is over generalising imo. Also, some guild have a formless application page. (ie, no application form, just create a new topic and introduce yourself)

We, opted to use a general application form so as to create a form of uniformity throughout the applications so as to 1) help our members look through the segregated applications easily, and 2) to provide applicants with the skeleton to their application, should they run of of ideas. Yes, questions can and should be asked, but the questions should only be used to fill slight blanks or to clarify certain doubts in the applicants' application form (and not gaping holes) Hence, the should the application form be properly filled, the need for questions would be minimal.

Also, i would like to point out that a sparse application form regarding a level 10 character would usually lean me towards a "no" vote. Even if the applicant has 20 other level 200 chars. However, as you know a number people in the guild, and are able to obtain the approval of some members, i'd like to ask you a few questions.

1)what is the level you would expect to be on your pala? (ie, end game goal)
2)will you still remain in Laby with your NL?
a) if yes, how often will you be on Inflexz and how often on PoIly?
b) If no, how would you earn mesos now?

Best wishes,
QraQra
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Grooser on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 am

I have two questions here

ProIly wrote:For a long time i didnt focus on making mesos.


Are you more focused on gaining mesos now or do you still feel like this? If you do, with no mesos, how are you gonna improve your character? Or do you find it uneccesary to be funded? I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

ProIly wrote:Lesson for next time: Reread my application.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, if you're reffering to the fact that you gained mesos by boss runs with Laby, that doesn't say anywhere in your apply, and if I by chanse missed it, I think it should be below "how do you make mesos". If this was'nt what you ment by your statement, please explain what what your point was.
avatar
Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

Posts : 386
Join date : 2014-05-12
Age : 19
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read is yes (Accepted)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum