Application (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application (Accepted)

Post by Jess Sonny on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Main Character

In-game name: JessLegate

Job: Wild Hunter

Level: 209

Do you have experience with bossing: Yes I experienced several bosses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

About Yourself

Tell us about yourself:
I need to one more specialization year & than I would like to enroll into a campus for like 3 years to become a non-commisioned officer in the Belgian Army. I like Simple Minds, Mike & The Mechanics, The Outfield, Mark knopfler (Dire Straits), KC & the Sunshineband, Fleetwood Mac, Depeche mode & much more. (80's - Music.) What i'm doing in life is playing Maple (Nexon Europe S.à r.l), going to youth camps, playing tabel-tennis (At home), bows, some XBOX-360 History, beer and cutting my own hair. What I do for living is enjoying my parent's pocket money and sometimes working at Gamma (do-it-yourself-shop). I also watch series like Game of Thrones etc,..

MapleStory History

How long have you been playing? I've been playing since Schoolyear 2008-2009, after I recovered from an Accident. (April)

List of all of the character names you have used in EMS:

Sonnymen - 195 DK (Turned into DK after we received a Free job change coin ( I was a Paladin))
ImSonny - 202 Bishop (Turned into Bishop (I was a Fire Poison-Archmage)
ImSonny2 - 177 Mercedes (Using this character for the EXP %+ Additional Bonus)
Yukacco - 142 Kaiser (Using this character for the HP%+ Additional Bonus)
ImSonny(L) - 141 Ice Lightning-Archmage (Using this character for a nice Character Card (Incase i'm playing on a Mage))
EpicSonny - 133 Luminous (Using this character for the 15%PDR+ Additional Bonus)
MarksManJess - 134 Marksman (Using this character for a nice Character Card (Incase i'm playing on a Bowman))
JessLegate - 209 Wild Hunter (Current Main)
AngelicSonny - 114 Angelic Burster (Using this character for the Attack%+ Additional Bonus)
Shiqiu - 159 Xenon (Using this character for the All Stats%+ Additional Bonus)
EmperorSonny - 129 Demon Avenger (Using this character for a nice Character Card (Incase i'm playing every job))
DntGetGazzed - 137 Cannoneer (Using this character for the All Stats + 25 & HP/MP%+ Additional Bonus)
JesusTheMan - 100 Phantom (Using this character for the Critical Rate%+ Additional Bonus)
SkyXyden - 84 Hayato (Using this character for the Additional Attack & Stats Bonus)
SonnyXperia - 131 Kanna (Using this character for the Permanent Total Range%+ Additional Bonus)
MrRaev - 104 SoulMaster (Using this character for the Elemental Resistance%+ Additional Bonus)
AssassinJess - 131 Shadower (I don't use this character for anything at this moment of time)
Gazzed - 110 Zero (Using this character for a nice Character Card (Incase i'm playing every job))

And also; this is one account.

List of all of the previous guild(s) you have been in:

Dalmasca

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

Since the day that Basile (Itzbasch) (True Leader) quitted, I never experienced that moment again when He was playing (watch out, I'm not saying Christer (Scnd Leader) is doing bad), It's the Guild that changed itself. We had good moments & bad moments but it never turned into a Guild with a strict community (What I will experience here). After the loss of Basile, our Alliance was broke up (Ju Manji) and that didn't make anything better. After a long period with 3-8 active players (In a Guild of 100 Members), we catched back up to the Manji Alliance, so it's getting better now (nothing to add on that'). I would like to join a Guild with Guild Rules by which all members abide. I want to be in a Guild where the use of any kind of Hack/Bot/Duped items and mesos will result in an immediate expulsion from the Guild itself and where a report would be issued up to the Company (Nx Europe). The reason why I left Dalmasca is because I found lack in that and because I had to be a junior of people that have ever been offranked or banned, what I do not Tollerate.

Game Activity

On average, how many days do you play per week? I play everyday.

On average, how many hours do you play per day? 10-12 (Vaccation day or Weekend) A work/school day; 4-5 Hours.

How do you spend your time in MapleStory? I mostly grind and chatting with some nice people and achieving my ingame Goals.

How do you gain mesos? I gain mesos by selling Nx Ingame and i've been doing so, since I started. (Except !! the moment when it was forbidden to Sell Nx Ingame).

About the Guild

Have you read and understood the Guild Rules ? I have read the Guild Rules via some other Applicants & I accept them.
I also know that this Guild do not tolerate duped items to be used by any of your fellas. I'm aware if I get to join this guild, and if i'm currently in possession of any illegit item, that i'll be requested to get rid of it. But as far as I know i'malready into keeping distance from bad goods. I also play the game within the rules by the Wizet Corporation and in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set forth in the Nexon Games agreement.

Why do you want to join us?

I want to join a guild with a strict community. A Guild where an Apply is Required and I already met some nice folks from the Guild.

Are there any persons you know in our guild? I know Lauren & I recently met Gaela & Zephyr (Sorry for the accent: '~'"), which are some nice fellas.

Why should we invite you into the guild ? I'm an active player who's playing on a fair game play way and I maybe can be a supportive side aswell (Helping Guildies) (Not asking to be JR.).

How did you find this site, did someone recommend you? Lauren gave me the site & some info (tips)

This was my Apply. My apology for any grammar mistakes I made. Everyone is free to ask me some questions.

Ty for reading, Best regard.

Jess Sonny

Back to top Go down

Re: Application (Accepted)

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Heya jess,

Lovely application very detailed and i was struggling to come up with any questions xD so since im scraping at the bottom of the barrel trying to think of some i'll just give you two.

1. What is your opinion on duped items?
2. Do you mind being in a guild full of perv's?

iIdril.

Back to top Go down

Post by JessSonny on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:30 pm

First of all thank you for replying on my Apply & for your nice Feedback!

Well Duped items brings everything down, The prices of real items (Self Cubed and maybe Self Crafted aswell) are getting lower on value, cause of that. It's sad that the Company (nexon europe) can let this all Happen, because innocent peeps that posses this (0% knowledge of any duped items) will loose that specific item that they bought before or even worse, resulting into a ban. It's hard to say that you're 100 % legit in the last 2-3 years? Every scroll/item or whatever, can be duped. That's sad and in example; i'm even scared to buy even 1 or 3 EXP winters..

About the scnd question; I guess I can live with that  Razz 

I hopefully answered your questions with this.
~~

JessSonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 pm

really nice application, you have my YES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi again Jess,

You have my Yes.

iIdril/Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Yes :-D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Good evening Jess,

Ofcourse This will be a YES from me,
Good luck with your application, and I hope to see you appear in our guild soon !

-Gaela

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooser on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Damn that apply! Really enjoyed reading it and I have no doubts!. Yes

I also like that you're playing a unique and uncommon class (and that you're higher lvl that Hysi)

Grooser
Hilla
Hilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:37 am

GreatEmperor wrote:really nice application, you have my YES

As soon as he answered Lauren's 2nd question you had no doubts, i mean just look at your forum pic xD

Damn tho, such complete answers, to the point that you made your own T&Cs. (refer to the question: have you read and understood the guild rules?)

Few questions tho:
1) which bosses have you killed or died trying?
2) a little personal, but im just curious, why'd you wanna be an NCO in the Army?

Best regards,
QraQra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:36 am

how to: make a application. seriously, i wish everyone made a application like that.

YES from me

good luck,
Robin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forum on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 am

It's very nice to see that you've put so much effort in this application. This is a sign that you really want to join, and I can't say anything else but yes.

Forum
Junior Master
Junior Master

View user profile http://bonded.mygoo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 am

Hello,

I whas reading this and came on to the same question as QraQra (Not that it will be a problem for you since you play to the nx rules).

Your answer on that question will be for 99% sure where we are looking for so you get a YES from me.

Greatings, ItsLikeHûrt (Cobus)

Back to top Go down

Post by JessSonny on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

I want to thank all the members for the nice words.

I gladly like to answer on your 2 questions qraqra.

1)

Before I was maining my Wild Hunter, I haven't done that much bosses before. In that moment of time I was mostly playing on my FP-Archmage, because he was the only strong funded character. While I was playing my FP mage, I experienced some troubles with my HP & MP, cause of the fact, the character was made pre-BB & the begin HP/MP pre-bb was hell of alot less than after the BB, but Nx haven't done anything on it untill RED I guess, so basically I could only Kill like normal Zakum & scar & tar & stuff. After my FP mage, I started building a nice Character-Card-Deck & All the Link skills. Than I tried some bowman jobs like Mercedes/Marksman, but I ended up with my wildhunter. The bosses i've already done on my Wild Hunter (ATM) are Easy Magnus/Normal Magnus, Zak (all kinds), Horntail, Krexel, Scar & Tar, Hilla (normal) (I will attempt the hard one, when i've reached 210, cause of the fact that if you die at hard hilla, than you may loose exp), I never attempted Hekaton and also killed the weaker bosses from Silent Crusade.

2)

The fact that I choose to become a NCO, is because that is not time Limited. I basically can just enter the army right now, I already did my tests, but than I would become a Soldier/Sailor. If I enroll for that campus (school) for like 2-3 years I will be advanced into a NCO and it's even paid. If I enter the army as a Soldier/Sailor than it's time limited, in my section that would be like 8 Years only and than my statue would be changed into a citizen again. (infantry). I also could enroll to become an Officer, but that's university based (engineers, doctors) and that's to difficult for me. Anyway while studying as a NCO, you get even more paid than an officer.

I hope I clearly answered your 2 questions & thx for replying.

JessSonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:08 pm

It's been a while I haven't read such nice and complete application!

So you don't mind a pervy guild ? We shall see xp
It's a YES for me, and I hope you'll exceed my expectations.

Bon courage  !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Very nice application! Much much credits for that

YES from me!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzPhannie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm

good application, i vote yes ^_^

gotta catch up to u on my wh now Q_Q

iTzPhannie
Harp
Harp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Really nice application, it's a YES from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 am

Jessss!!!!!!

Hehe as I told, xD, take ur time for it and just be urself <3. I've had some confersations with him and I guess we started to be friends a while ago Razz

I advised him that if he was going to make a apply to take his time for it and just be himself. Everyone, he's a nice guy with a good apply (better then the average) so vote yes <3 xD

P.S. My vote is YES xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am

Well, I hope it is what you want to do. Changing from a military career could be rather difficult imo.

All the best in your application. Yes from me.

QraQra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:34 pm

I am mainly curious to as of why you didn't mention the other guilds you have been in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:06 pm

Sup Jess, been a while.
Great application, nice answers.
YES from me.
/Teale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Your application has been accepted.
Please contact HyakkaRyou, LTeureka, Teale, or BeatsGoesOn to be invited to the guild, and create a forum account with your main IGN as the user.
See you in game soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top